About the Role
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, inquiries.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and negotiation skill
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
Good English skills in listening, speaking, writing, reading